Tuesday, October 8, 2024

T Stands for Nasturtiums

 

Nasturtiums are an edible flower. With all the nasturtiums Himself planted, he decided to pick some and add the flowers and leaves to a salad.

It's said the flowers taste a little peppery with a sweet flavor. The leaves are also peppery with a citrusy flavor. I'm not a fan of black pepper so I was glad I didn't pick up on that taste. To me the flowers and leaves were bland. No pepper. No citrus notes.


I forgot to take a picture of my iced tea. Here's a picture with lots of rocks.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment