Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Doodling for Stress Reduction


On Mondays via Zoom, I participate in a class where we spend  a half an hour doodling our stress away. 

I had told the group leader I would not be in class on this particular day as I would be away. She kindly sent me the doodle she planned so I could still participate and be part of the doodle community.

The happy faces doodle was digitally drawn as I sat on the front porch of the  cabin when Teague and I were in Weirs Beach, New Hampshire. I printed it out to put in my Doodling for Stress Reduction book.

14 comments:

  1. It made me smile to see so many smiling doodles. I like the six-legged spider in trainers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta ran choo la gets my vote ‼️‼️she ree minded me of the lost in space episode starring michael rennie: the keeper ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•ธ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ep isn't ringing a bell. I'll have to do an IMDB search for it

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't forget to admire her strand of pearls ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  4. Love your doodles CJ... And i did not miss you said cabin on the beach... yes please.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these faces. They make me happy just to look at them. Enjoy this day. Not quite as warm as yesterday, but still a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great doodles, especially the spider in trainers.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot doodle digitally. Makes me feel real old.
    Fun faces!

    ReplyDelete