Tuesday, October 22, 2024

T Stands for Pink Breakfast



The last few play days with Teague have involved having breakfast. On this particular day, we decided to try a little place in Grafton called First Bite.

We had tried to stop in several months ago, but the restaurant at 8:30 AM wasn't opened. The owner was just arriving as we left for another breakfast spot.

On this day, the restaurant was open for breakfast and lunch. I had my usual English Breakfast tea and Teague was treated to a fancy apple juice complete with apple slice garnish.


We felt very under dressed in our t-shirts and jeans. The decidedly feminine decor was more suited to a bridal shower brunch.


The menu was quite extensive. Pancakes and waffles came with a selection of toppings from candy, sweetened cereal to traditional maple syrup. I had a delicious cinnamon roll waffle with maple syrup and a side of bacon.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

17 comments:

  1. The waffle looks very tempting. I like the idea of going out for breakfast but have never done it, but then I don't usually have breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of the restaurant. I might have thought it would have a spooky vampire theme. And your waffle looks delicious. Now my breakfast shake looks really sad next to it. Have a great T day-another super day to be in the Berkshires too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it should have had a vampire vibe, too!

      Delete
  3. Breakfast in a nice coffee shop is a luxury on some vacations. Our best ones were in Maine. At home, it’s too much trouble to get going for breakfast out.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This restaurant was in our own backyard and not on one of our jaunts. We go out to breakfast a lot

      Delete
  4. YUM....a waffle, sounds great. I love going out for a sit down breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First bite... huh, often my only one. At least if sweet ;-)
    With pizza... try to stop me!. No, don´t - sounds like a great breakfast, happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little too pink for my taste, but the food was really good.

      Delete
  6. What a lovely place to visit. Of course, my favourite is that heavenly waffle with bacon, I can smell it! Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be love at first bite of that waffle, it looks delicious! Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That waffle looks good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete