Monday, October 14, 2024

Monet and Me



planted some Fern Leaf Bleeding heart seeds and 


some Old-Fashioned Bleeding Heart seeds. Anne and model, Teddy, from Anne's Creative Cornucopia sent the seeds to me. Again. 

They sent some seeds last year, but for some reason they didn't take.

The seeds have to be sprinkled in the soil before the first frost as the seeds must go through Winter. The Weather Dudettes are saying we might get a frost the day after I scheduled this post. So the seeds had to be planted toot sweet. I won't know until the Spring if the seeds took. Fingers crossed.

Anne and Teddy, thank you for collecting and sending the seeds again.

9 comments:

  1. I hope they do take. They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your new seeds do well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some beautiful bleeding hearts come spring. It's something to look forward to. I hope it wasn't too wet at your house today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wet early this morning. The rest of the day was grey, gloomy, and foggy.

      Delete