Monday, April 15, 2019

Personal Intention


St. Jude colored with Inktense pencils



21 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love St Jude on his cloud. I used to teach at a St Jude's school in England. Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Nice! Happy new week CJ.

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Very nice job!

CJ Kennedy said...

(-:

CJ Kennedy said...

Should be a good one once the rains stop

robin cox walsh said...

:D What lost cause are you asking for help with?

Sandra said...

Love it!

froebelsternchen said...

Lovely ----- happy new week!

CJ Kennedy said...

Thanks

CJ Kennedy said...

So far, so good.

Divers and Sundry said...

I always think of St. Jude hospital here when I see the name. Hearing Danny Thomas' story when I was a child is how I learned who St. Jude was :)

CJ Kennedy said...

Not so much lost as a preemptive strike =^,.^=

CJ Kennedy said...

That's how I learned about Jude, too.

sandy said...

here i was raised a nice little Catholic girl, filled with the guilt one should have, lol...and I don't remember learning about St. Jude. But then I don't remember much of what I learned about the Saints. Focus was more on catechism which was SO boring for a young kid, and the nuns were pretty damn mean.

CJ Kennedy said...

I’m also a product of parochial school. Most of the nuns I had meant well. 😈I heard about St. Jude from my mother. She liked the comedian, Danny Thomas, and told me about his connection to St. Jude.

Susan Kane said...

St. Jude looks happy with his orange pencil.

Happy Easter!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Cool drawing.

CJ Kennedy said...

🤣 The orange pencil is supposed to be his wooden staff. Colored “Baked Earth”. In the iconography Jude is depicted with a club, or axe a reference to the manner in which he was killed. I guess my wooden staff drawing skills still need work. I’ll add that to my list for Jude’s attention. 😉

CJ Kennedy said...

Thanks

Lowcarb team member said...

This is nice :)

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

I love this!!!