Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


The Great Escape (1963), Steve McQueen, Richard Attenborough, Donald Pleasance

16 comments:

  1. Sigh, I haven't seen this one either....Happy Saturday, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well. Maybe next week's will be more familiar. (-:

      Delete
  2. I also have never seen this one, but at least I've HEARD of it (grin). I'm sure it's a great Saturday afternoon movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this film many times and it is a good one! Nice choice. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, never gets old! Another good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was always one of my younger son's favorite movies, and it still gets the occasional re-watch :) I'll watch anything with James Coburn in it anytime it's available :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Saturday-for some reason I don't think I have seen this one, but have definately heard of it-and love all the actors in it too

    ReplyDelete
  7. haven't seen that one. I probably couldn't watch any movie over and over. But I could binge again on Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad... (not movies)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen this one! I have to put it on the list! Thanks CJ!

    ReplyDelete