Thursday, September 2, 2021

Anniversary Card

The Brother's Wife is one of the most thoughtful people I know.  She remembers to send cards for all occasions. Their anniversary is the week after mine so I wanted to send a special card to them
 

I found the card design on the Scan n Cut Canvas Workspace for the Brother Scan and Cut Machine. The design was easy to customize using pink paper, the SIL's favorite color.

The card was square but it was easy to make a custom envelope for the card. Square envelopes require extra postage so I used two of the Celebration stamps.


The paper used for the envelope was only decorated on one side so the decorated side made a nice "liner" for the envelope.

25 comments:

  1. Very pretty card CJ. I love how the pink peeks through that doily style cut. Hope you stayed dried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you sweet! That's a lovely card! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, other would beg to differ about me being sweet 😺

      Delete
  3. Your Creative Spirit Speaks Volumes - Well Done

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, very pretty. Square cards cost more than double the normal price here. Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the square cards don't go through the machinery so you pay an extra price

      Delete
  5. That is so pretty and I love how the envelope coordinates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the coordinating envelope would make a nice finishing touch

      Delete
  6. You are always SO thoughtful. That is a sweet card. BTW, I hope you weathered the storm. I was worried about you and Erika, AGAIN! The east coast has seen its share of hurricanes this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The height of hurricane season is just getting started. Hurricane season runs from June 1 to November 30. Though I hope we're done for this season.

      Delete
  7. Very cute card! Oh, by golly. I am soo bad with dates, but managed at least to buy the coolest B-Day card for the Hubby. Hope I don´t forget it on the date!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Priceless CJ! So pretty! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! The handmade cards are thoughtful, and yours are so well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank heavens for ready made with the help of the cutting machine

      Delete