CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
Thank you for sharing. Reginewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Enjoyed the first one CJ .. Enjoyed the music on the second one but perhaps not the 'singing'.. lol Happy Saturday! Hugs! deb
This is a new one to me. A state march. I guess when they reinact certain marches or battles it’s good to have an official song. Stay warm. It feels like fall.
😊
The Dropkick Murphys are a local Boston Celtic Punk band.
I'm dragging out sweatpants and thick socks today
Boston Celtic Punk band.....interesting....never knew there was such a thing! :)
We don't even have an official state ceremonial march.
Only in Boston
😿
LOVE the Dropkick Murphy's!!!
There is Celtic punk rock, where ever there is an Irishman.
💙
So true! 😺
It reminds me of the Sehusafest in my old hometown, LOL.
I'll have to look that up
I learned something new today. And I am not a fan of the Celtics (basketball team), so that may have clouded my judgement on the second one.
Right now, no one is a fan of the Celtics since they blew the championship
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Thank you for sharing. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Enjoyed the first one CJ .. Enjoyed the music on the second one but perhaps not the 'singing'.. lol Happy Saturday! Hugs! deb
This is a new one to me. A state march. I guess when they reinact certain marches or battles it’s good to have an official song. Stay warm. It feels like fall.
😊
The Dropkick Murphys are a local Boston Celtic Punk band.
I'm dragging out sweatpants and thick socks today
Boston Celtic Punk band.....interesting....never knew there was such a thing! :)
We don't even have an official state ceremonial march.
Only in Boston
😿
LOVE the Dropkick Murphy's!!!
There is Celtic punk rock, where ever there is an Irishman.
💙
So true! 😺
It reminds me of the Sehusafest in my old hometown, LOL.
I'll have to look that up
I learned something new today. And I am not a fan of the Celtics (basketball team), so that may have clouded my judgement on the second one.
Right now, no one is a fan of the Celtics since they blew the championship
Post a Comment