Nice. This sounds like a good day. I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so right now I think the couch will be my best buddy, at least until this headache goes away. Enjoy this beautiful day!
Running errand with your honey can be fun... much better than alone AND with lunch included its a win/win.. I'm drinking my coffee feeling a little guilty for bailing on my walk early this morning.. Had trouble going to sleep last night.. Finally took half a Unisom about 1 am.. so at six i hit the alarm and rolled over and went back to sleep... sigh... I'll try to get out there for an 8pm walk.. no guarentees though..lol
20 comments:
Love that song!
Nice. This sounds like a good day. I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so right now I think the couch will be my best buddy, at least until this headache goes away. Enjoy this beautiful day!
Enjoy. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
An oldie, but a goodie
I hope you feel better soon
Same stuff, different day..... ;)
Running errand with your honey can be fun... much better than alone AND with lunch included its a win/win.. I'm drinking my coffee feeling a little guilty for bailing on my walk early this morning.. Had trouble going to sleep last night.. Finally took half a Unisom about 1 am.. so at six i hit the alarm and rolled over and went back to sleep... sigh... I'll try to get out there for an 8pm walk.. no guarentees though..lol
I don't even know yet lol but "out to lunch" is definitely appealing.
That's us tomorrow 😺
Don't feel guilty. Adopt the Italian attitude. Forse domani. Maybe tomorrow. 😉
Out to lunch was the best part of the day
I will when i learn how to pronounce it.. How do you pronounce ' forse' ?
For, but roll the r, Forrr-say Dough-mah (the ah like you make when the doctor looks down your throat) - nee (like knee)
Hups - I don´t know the song! But it sounds like fun!
Thank you!!! Never been any good at rolling my ' rrrrr's' .. lol Not even for Spanish..
I hope it was a wonderful day out for the two of you. Far more exciting than my life cleaning a flooded basement.
😺It's because you're too young. Chuck Berry: No Particular Place to Go
Oh, no! How awful. I hope there wasn't a lot of damage
... we are going out to lunch tomorrow :)
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
Have a nice time
Post a Comment