Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Whatcha Doin?


With the nice weather, Vincent and I headed outside. He was going to roam the fields doing color studies of the flowers. I was going to weed Ink's Garden.


Before


Behind the weeds, the Lily of the Valley are starting to spread.


After. I arranged the mushroom lights in a fairy circle. The chipmunks and squirrels had thrown the tulip lights all over the place. I found them and put them together and arranged them under the watering can light so it will look like the tulips are being watered. I also cleaned and filled the bird bath.

Whatcha doin?

11 comments:

  1. I forgot to lay out walnuts for the Peanuts. I found my beautiful 70´s streetfind on the side...
    Other it warmed up a little :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your visitors don't respect your tidy garden. I've been out all moning, and am looking forward to feet up time, which begins NOW. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, weeding.....but Ink's garden looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, weeding, but the weeds are the only things I can grow

      Delete
  4. The garden looks lovely CJ. You must be loving the weather. I am still
    Wearing my winter jacket here in Iceland. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have your Winter jacket and Iceland. It's going up to 90 oF today! I'm going to enjoy it because it's going to be very wet and chilly over the weekend. I hope you're having nice weather even if it's cold.

      Delete
  5. Totally different garden after you cleaned it. It is now a garden Ink would be proud of. I hope Vincent got lots of watercolor studies while you were having to slave away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vincent also supervised. You missed a weed over there. 😺

      Delete
  6. I'm sure Vincent enjoyed the sunshine ...
    Garden is looking good ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete