Monday, March 4, 2024

Santa with the Dead Eyes



At Christmas, I showed the newest decoration Himself bought, a nearly life-size Santa. There was a little bit of a debate about where to put Santa. Inside, the kitties might have thought Santa was their brand-new scratching post. Santa was relegated to the front porch where he could greet (or scare the Hell out of) visitors.

The only problem is Santa took up quite a bit of real estate to leave him out there year-round. I usually have a TV tray table in the corner so people can drop off work or packages for me. Santa couldn't live in the front porch.


Santa with his creepy, dead, eye expression, found a home in the corner of the studio/office behind my computer tower. I positioned him so that he stares directly at Himself when he's sitting at his computer. 

14 comments:

  1. I'm sure the hubby must have nerves of steel to work at his computer and have those eyes on him. Maybe one day you'll find him turned around and the back of his head facing the computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santa's vacuous stare is probably the look Himself sees on his students' faces

      Delete
  2. Well, Himself bought Santa, he should get to live with him! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the thing about decorations... What do you do with them in the off season..? Helps keep me under control on what i buy... Right now i have a couple HUGE skeletons in the hall closet.... skeletons.. closet... i think its kind of hilarious.. lol PERFECT that you have him staring right at Himself...lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh when I read you'd positioned him so that he stares directly at Himself when he's sitting at his computer.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Himself bought the decoration (it wasn''t something I would have picked up) so he should have it staring at him 😂

      Delete
  5. My daughter has a bag of googly eyes (from craft place) and has randomly placed them throughout the house. I'd say some googly eyes would help Santa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it were my decoration, I might have done that, but it's Himself so I don't want to have peeling paint off the eyes if he didn't think it was funny

      Delete
  6. thecontemplativecat....I just made a comment and I don't think I gave a moniker.

    ReplyDelete