Friday, March 22, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week.

1. I had to pick Himself up at WPI and to wait an hour or so until he got out of class. I walked up to the Campus Center and treated myself to a Chai Tea Latte.

2. Happy Mail. A St. Patrick's Day card from Nan

3. We had our traditional St. Patrick's Day corned beef and no cabbage, and we watched A Quiet Man. It was free on Pluto. But surprise! They cut the ending to start Donovan's Reef, another John Wayne movie.

4. On impulse I purchased Celestial Seasonings Vermont Maple Ginger tea. It was delicious

5. After a brief hiatus, Teague and I finally had a play day

How was your week?

11 comments:

  1. I would say SSDD.....just trying to cut through some bureaucratic red tape! (I challenge anyone to get a REAL person to speak to at ANY business these days! 😣)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, that is a challenge. Hope you cut through the red tape without too much aggravation

      Delete
  2. Oh, to waiting, at least you got a treat!
    St Patrick´s Day is not celebrated here (but maybe in the Irish pubs).
    My week was mixed. I still wait for a project but got two health issues nailed, yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good week. Mine was okay - just doing some spring cleaning inside and outside in the yard even though more snow is expected this weekend. Son from Oregon coming in this weekend with two of my grandkids. Looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice week CJ. Mine was exciting being away, but it is always good to come home, even if there was 5 inches of new snow (ugh) when I get up this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have turned around and gone back to Greece.

      Delete