Friday, March 1, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week.

1. We enjoyed another drive-by (buy) fish fry. The K of C has a great fundraiser, and I don't have to cook.

2. Laura from Mobile Pet Services stopped by to trim Calli and Quill's murder mittens. 

3. A package I sent to the Young One seemed to have gone missing. It wasn't valuable, but made me sad. Oddly enough, it showed up on Sunday. Seems the apartment complex staff didn't get around to sorting stuff. 

4. After checking in on the app for my haircut, it was walk right in, sit right down.

5. The Eldest and I had a nice time at the New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill

How was your week?

Please note: I will be away from my computer this weekend so it may be awhile before comments appear on  blog posts. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving comments

11 comments:

  1. I hope you are away because you are having fun someplace. You had a nice week, especially not needing to cook at least one night. That is always a nice thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No cooking is he best. After 39 years, cook has lost its charm -CJ

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hoping for a good weekend too - CJ

      Delete
  3. 'Murder Mittens' made me smile... lol Have a great weekend!! Warm here again and Sunny... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send the warm and sunny here - CJ

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great week! Ingo ordered fish and chips. Too fishy for me (I am used to fish-fingers) - he laughed his head off... Have fun on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good week and nice that the package showed up. I had my last haircut in 2017. Other than that I trim this mess, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good week. And I have to remember that: murder mittens. Yes, that is what they are, as are the fangs of death when one tries to "trim" those murder mittens. ;-)

    ReplyDelete