Friday, March 8, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week.

1. The Eldest sent me a beautiful floral arrangement

2. My Cousin's Daughter (my first cousin once removed) has been having Crumbl cookies and raving about them. She had some delivered to me. Now we can rave about the cookies together.

3. I received the most hilarious voice to text voicemail. The app that does the translation had difficulty with the Bostonian accent pronouncing the word Faulkner. I'm saving this message forever. 🤣

4. I have tee shirts that correspond to my calligraphy classes. I finally found a couple for the Medieval vine and illuminated initial lesson.

5. Wednesday was a Red Letter Day

How was your week?

12 comments:

  1. This was a fun, fun post, CJ. Sounds like you got a lot of love and goodies this past week.

    For once I also had a great week. I managed to fix my laser printer that uses black ink. It now prints again. I also got a badly needed haircut, first time in about four months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get flowers from your daughter. I'm jealous. Grin. You've had a great week, and I'm with you about crumble cookies. We have one not too too far away and every now and again I splurge and get one. And I had a super week also. I am loving spring arriving so early. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mention it. Don't jinx it. We need to get past St. Patrick's Day

      Delete
  3. Crumbl cookies? We have one here. Now I have to go and see what all the hubbub is about......and I'm going to blame YOU at my next Dr's appointment! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are deliciously over priced. Blame my cousin. 😂

      Delete
  4. Glad you had a good week! Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the t shirt. Good on your daughter for sending flowers and let's hear it for red letter days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great week!
    Mine was a mix of trying to enjoy every day (with the darn allergy from that bite (I still look the same!)) and saying sad good-byes to my friends, Perth and the hot weather.
    Ingo says it´s the same every time and he does not want to hear my "but I don´t wanna leave!" anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hear you and understand. - CJ

      Delete