Friday, March 29, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things

Image from USPS.com

 Five good things that happened this week.

1. Himself and I worked on the taxes. He did the taxes. I just verified what money came in and went out.

2. I tagged along to Himself's appointment only because I was promised breakfast out.

3. Doing some Easter shopping, the salesclerk gave me a great idea for Easter baskets for the Littles in the family

4. I needed some stamps. I thought I'd get a generic floral to use for bills that I don't pay through the bank like the oil bill. I asked for something with flowers and S gave me Garden Delights. Too pretty for the oil bill.

5. For five minutes the laundry hampers were completely empty.

How was your week?

7 comments:

  1. Empty laundry hampers? How does that work.....😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Love number 5. Hoppy Easter, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps are great. I need to look for those, but they are DEFINITELY too pretty for bills. My week was busier than I thought. I talked to my friend in NC and went for a couple of good walks. No complains from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "For five minutes the laundry hampers were completely empty."
    I love it when that happens :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete