Sunday, March 24, 2024

How Does Your Garden Grow?



Harvey wishful thinking on the last few hours of Winter. Just look at that feels like 92 temperature.


The Spring tree appeared on Harvey's indicators to welcome the Vernal Equinox. He's still wishful thinking about warmer temperatures. I love you, Harvey.


But Winter did not want to let go. The temperature dropped and


the rains came and froze.


Then a small miracle. Sitting on the frozen branches, the first Robin of Spring.

How does your garden grow?

12 comments:

  1. 80F today... 20+mph winds... front blowing in late bringing a small chance of rain ...we could use it.. Weeds are growing like gangbusters.. but that means weeds with flowers too.. I mow around those...lol I especially have wild purple verbena... beautiful.. I iwould coat my whole yard in it! Hugs!deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send your 80. I think I'd like to have some of the famed Bluebonnets

      Delete
  2. Freezing rain might be the worst of winter weather. Hoope it doesn't stick around too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Harvey might be having a breakdown......😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very strong winds here today and some trees in the park got blown down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had about 5 inches of snow before the ice, but the town next to us had a foot first. I'm sighing with relief that we only had 5 inches. I hope your ice melted and you had some warmer weather today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you only got 5 inches of snow. The ice melted, but our temps are barely above freezing and with the windchill, Winter just won't let go

      Delete
  6. We've enjoyed some sunshine these past few days, but the wind has been quite chilly.
    The garden is looking colourful with daffodils and tulips in bloom ... I keep meaning to take photographs!!!

    Nice to see the Robin in that tree.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better get those photos before the wind blows the blooms away

      Delete