CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
Happy Saturday, Andreja!
Enjoy the weekend
What a great idea for journaling. I need to try new things like this in my journals for certain.
I like the idea of not having to buy stuff but using what's around to make interesting nooks and crannies
I hate when blogger is being difficult. I wonder what the digital equivalent of sage is?
I think that might be rebooting.
Good idea! 🙂
So simple and uses up scrap
You make it look so easy, and turn out so well. Mine always look like a hat and never float.
I think it takes a little practice, too
You do share some very good "Happy, Little, Time Waster" videos.Thank you.All the best Jan
I spend a lot of happy time wasting 😊
Happy Saturday, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend
DeleteWhat a great idea for journaling. I need to try new things like this in my journals for certain.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of not having to buy stuff but using what's around to make interesting nooks and crannies
DeleteI hate when blogger is being difficult. I wonder what the digital equivalent of sage is?
ReplyDeleteI think that might be rebooting.
DeleteGood idea! 🙂
ReplyDeleteSo simple and uses up scrap
DeleteYou make it look so easy, and turn out so well. Mine always look like a hat and never float.
ReplyDeleteI think it takes a little practice, too
DeleteYou do share some very good "Happy, Little, Time Waster" videos.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
All the best Jan
I spend a lot of happy time wasting 😊
Delete