Friday, August 19, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. While listening to news on Good Morning, America I happened to catch a segment with Robert (Be Still My Heart) Redford plugging his new movie, Pete's Dragon. At 80 years old, Redford still looks good.

2. Finally, got to see Star Trek, Beyond and then dinner at Outback.

3. Spent a relaxing afternoon with my friend, Teague, at West Hill Dam in Uxbridge. Brought a picnic lunch courtesy of Subway and sat with my toes in the water.

4. Tombow had a lightning deal on Amazon for a large set of brush markers. I splurged.

5. Himself and I celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Two things I want to say about this post....
    Redford is 80???? OMG I'm OLD!!!!! :( and
    Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Redford may be 80, but he's still got it. And thank you.

      Delete