Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


Ghost Rider (2007), Nicolas Cage, Sam Elliott

If you haven't seen this movie, you can rent it on YouTube.com

24 comments:

  1. I love this actor-and this was different for me but I really enjoyed the movie Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. How odd. I am in love with Nicolas Cage and love everything he does. I, however, have never even heard of this film, even though, for once, it is contemporary. It looks amazing. It was a great pick and I want to find it.

    BTW, I completely forgot today was Saturday, so missed Sat. at the Movies. I'll have to remember next week, hopefully after I have finally caught up with all my comments to people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another film I never saw....Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure you really missed anything by not seeing this one.

      Delete
  4. I do like Nicolas Cage but....this one is not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been ages since I saw that, but I remember it being great fun. How can you go wrong with an action/fantasy movie based on a comic book character :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can't and the movie is perfect Sat. afternoon fare.

      Delete
  6. I enjoy Nicolas Cage and love Sam Elliot.
    YOU have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've seen that movie, but I like both of those actors. Your movie blog post is what inspired me to try to watch at least one old movie every weekend. So far I've been doing pretty good, and then I mention them in my T-Day post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! This movies isn't that old, but still a good one for a weekend.

      Delete
  8. We love this movie. We have watched it several times. Both actors are fun to watch together.

    Over from Altered Book, and will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this the film where there is the flaming something? I can't remember what it was but I do remember seeing this and remember he goes up in flames or a car does or something a few times in the film? Enjoy your Sunday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ghostrider and his motorcycle are wreathed in flames. Very cool!

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a fun film 😁. Thanks for the recommendation! Hugs J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon.

      Delete
  11. Not seen this film …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. My favorite scene is the Goth girl describing the Rider. Flames on his head. He could pull that look off. :-D

      Delete