Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002) Nia Vardalos, John Corbett

If you haven't seen this movie, it's available for rent on YouTube.

22 comments:

  1. I have seen it on TV, I like the actor :-)
    It was a fun movie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked John Corbett in a show done several years ago called The Visitor

      Delete
  2. Well, I have seen it but wouldn't watch it again! Happy Weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous choice! I've seen this movie many times, there are so many great catchphrases too ... "why you leave me" ...lol 😀. Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this. Everything Thula's parents said to her, my parents said to me. 😺

      Delete
  4. I've caught a few minutes of this here and there but never seen the whole thing. I might have to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is really good. I didn't think the sequel was as funny

      Delete
  5. I've heard of this one but never seen it. It does sound like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually seen this one - I remember liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very fun movie-great pick Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're having a good Saturday, and your weather isn't horrible

      Delete
  8. This movie is still a pleasure, even after seeing it about 20 times. Nice pick CJ. Hope you had a great spring like day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cleaning bug hit so I started Spring cleaning early

      Delete
  9. I've seen this and enjoyed it :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete