Friday, January 10, 2020

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. The second half of our trip home, we left Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania early and arrived home at 2:30 pm. Listened to Oldies on Pandora radio on the trip. Stopped at the post office to pick up the mail and request mail delivery to resume, picked up lunch at 5 Guys

2. While Himself watched football downstairs, I watched Alias Grace, a miniseries on Netflix

3. Took down and packed away all the Christmas decorations

4. Stocking stuffers for the girlies and me finally arrived in the mail.

5. Old people's day. Lunch and a movie. Went to see It's a Wonderful Day in the Neighborhood

How was your week?

22 comments:

  1. Those gloves are co cute! Have a lovely weekend ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had busy week. I went to work. Didn't do anything special. Glad you had a good on CJ. Have a great day and enjoy the warm up. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those gloves, so pretty. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist them and proceeds went to feed 10 shelter kitties

      Delete
  4. Cute gloves and a good cause! Good for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know me, I’m a sucker for a black cat. Good cause or no. 😺

      Delete
  5. I googled Alias Grace, and it sounds interesting. We're taking down Christmas decorations this weekend. The gloves are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of Alias Grace. Must do an internet search. Have heard of Wonderful Day. I hope it was good. LOVE THOSE GLOVES. And for a worthy cause, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Day wasn't what I expected, but it was quite good.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great week, full of fun! I'm loving those kitty cat gloves - purrfect ...lol 😉. Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you had a nice week. And love the gloves. I watched Alias Grace awhile back and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alias Grace was an interesting story. Really captured me.

      Delete
  9. Love those gloves.
    My week was good, had paperwork to sort out … not very exciting, but at least it's done now!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those gloves! A good week CJ!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete