Monday, January 6, 2020

Words for the Year



For me, when it comes to making New Year’s resolutions, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Several years ago, I came upon choosing a word to focus on for the year. I found it very helpful

This year, I found this fun, little game. Look at the picture. The first three words you see are your words for the year.

Mine were connect, power, miracles. My fortune from the fortune cookie read, “A refreshing change is in your future?” Will I find a long lost relative? Will I take over the Earth? Will something happen to me out of the blue? Time will tell.

What three words did you see first?

22 comments:

  1. Money, change, breakthrough. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do...gratitude...purpose

    This was a fun Monday morning activity. Not sure I would pick those words otherwise. I wonder what your refreshing change will be? Hope you let us know when it happens.Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the words pick you and not the other way around.

      Delete
  3. Intuition, gratitude, purpose. A different 3 than when I did this on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re a different person today than you were the other day when you did this on FB

      Delete
  4. Seems I went from the bottom up. Purpose, health, alignment. Does this mean I'll get my back healthy and aligned this year?

    Fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea! I found 'change' 'purpose' and 'family'. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strength
    Connection
    Breakthrough

    The 4th one was care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 words I saw first:

    connection
    purpose
    breakthrough

    ReplyDelete
  8. family, connection, change.

    I'm up for it all - bring it on 2020! Change will be my middle name - but where in the heck is 'adventure". Wonder if it is on there - I'm going to go look and see. Hope your three words come to fruition - miracles always are a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think adventure would be in the word "change"

      Delete
    2. well numerologically speaking i am in a 5 year so that is exactly what it means. ;)

      Delete
  9. Mine were power, money and connect --- interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was fun - and very helpful, it seems to be right for my situation, thank you!
    Gratitude, connection and change.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very cool CJ! I love this! Mine were Self Care, Money and Connection. Interesting!!!! I have to admit, very true too!

    ReplyDelete