Friday, December 10, 2021

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week

1. Found a cute stocking for the Eldest for when she comes home for Christmas. She has the stocking Grandma made for her, but I didn't want her to try to find room to pack it in her carry on or make her mail it home.

2. The insurance is paying the claim for the water damage done by Quill

3. Vanilla chai from Panera. Heaven!

4. Picked up the door wreath from the student fundraiser at WPI

5. Quill and I watched the June Allison, Janet Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor, and Margaret O'Brien version of Little Women (1949)

How was your week?

12 comments:

  1. My week was good. The hubby took me out to lunch after my allergy shots. I made lots of art. Quiet mostly. Your week sounds great and you must be counting the days until the Eldest comes home. I hope she'll be home for awhile.Happy Friday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll only be home for a week. All the time she could get off from the hospital. But maybe this Summer, we'll be able to go visit her.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for you having the Eldest coming home! Everyone together....nothing better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good week. Better than mine. Still sore and can't sit for more than a few minutes. I feel sorry for Calli. Seems you and Quill have really bonded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calli is a cuddle bug so she gets lots of time sitting with me and rocking in the rocking chair.

      Delete
  4. Sounds good! GoD the insurance pays the bills for Quill! My week was not so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, hard to believe something so little could cause so much damage. I hope you feel better

      Delete
  5. dood !!! did we mizz that post....waterz damage :) ??!!

    fish frum de tub buddy; fish frum de tub ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just before Halloween, Quill got into the bathroom while no one was around (about an hour). Managed to turn on the tap and watch the sink fill up. Water overflowed the sink, flooded the bathroom floor, and leaked through the bathroom floor to the basement. Turning the drop ceiling tiles to mush and soaking the basement walls and floor in one corner

      Delete
  6. Great looking stockings. And Yay about insurance paying for the damage. Quill has good taste in movies.

    ReplyDelete