Friday, December 24, 2021

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week.

1. The new storm door was installed

2. The leak in the basement wasn't from a pipe. Whew! The plumber thinks the leak is coming from the corner of the shower door. He gave it a shot of silicon. Hopefully, that will work.

3. Had a nice chat with two cousins

4. Quill was diagnosed with stomatitis. He had to have 13 teeth removed, but came through the surgery just fine. Hopefully, the rest of his teeth can be saved.

5. Errands and Five Guys.

How was your week?

11 comments:

  1. My week was, well, complicated. Part nice, part nasty! Poor Quill, hope he is better now. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would never know he had surgery yesterday.

      Delete
  2. I had to look up the definition of stomatitis. How sad that Quill's mouth had to get that bad before he got the help he needed.

    That new storm door really stands out, doesn't it? Sounds like a mostly good week, at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quill's teeth is probably one of the reasons he can Calli were abandoned. She has issues, too, but her teeth don't appear to be as bad

      Delete
  3. Poor Quill! :( He's lucky he found such a kind home to adopt him.

    I'm glad your leak wasn't a pipe. That _is_ good news!

    Happy Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quill is doing just fine. You never would guess that he had surgery yesterday. I'm glad the leak wasn't a pipe, too.

      Delete
  4. #4 OUCH!!!! I'm so sorry for Quill! I hope he gets extra goodies from Santa! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I Lived Near By As I Would Be More Than Happy To Fix That Shower Door - Thankful For My Healthy Teeth - Merry Merry My Friend

    OxoxoxO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you lived closer, too. There are lots of small projects around that Himself can no longer do. Merry Christmas and stay awesome!

      Delete
  6. Poor Quill! Ouch! Hope kitty is on the mend quickly!

    ReplyDelete