Monday, December 20, 2021

Happy Mail


This time of year is always great time for Happy Mail. Elizabeth and Bleubeard sent this lovely creation. I like the non-traditional colors.


Inside, they're dreaming of a white Christmas. Not me! Sunny and warm would suit me better.


On the back this handmade tag which includes Bleubeard's paw print.



From my teacher, friend, and mentor, Gerry, this stunning creation. When I grow up, I want to be just like Gerry.


At first, this card was a puzzle. The return address was Theodore with a Westchester, NY postmark. Who do I know that's Theodore. Years ago I had a boss named Ted, but this can't be from him. And then I laughed when I opened the card from Anne's Creative Cornucopia. It seems Anne's photographic assistant and model was getting up to some shenanigans


Holiday mail is being postmarked with this gorgeous cancellation mark of Santa and his sleigh


My Enders Island classmate, MB sent an envelope stuffed with goodies. I couldn't capture the shine of the iridescent medium MB used for the lettering. 


She also included this sweet, watercolor robin.


and a bookmark. Again, my photography doesn't do the piece justice.

Thank you all for brightening my mailbox.


17 comments:

  1. Enjoy all your beautiful happy mail and have a great week! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's the cool thing about art having a theme. Everyone interprets the same thing so differently

      Delete
  3. Lots of happy mail. Did you get the significance of the postage stamp I used on mine?

    I am in awe of your friends who create real handmade watercolors or acrylic drawings. You have gotten some real gems, dear. Great bookmark, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Happy Mail-they are all so unique and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely happy mail, nice to see.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got such fantastic happy mail CJ. The cards are beautiful. The little town of Bethlehem piece could be framed. Hope you stayed warm today. It was cold here.

    ReplyDelete