Friday, February 18, 2022

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week.

1.There was a conflict in my Spring schedule, and I can't teach the Thursday afternoon class in person, but can teach it online. My boss was able to make the change to the print catalogue and online. Zoom classes the upside of the pandemic.

2. Texting with the Eldest to see if she had gotten the Valentine package I sent to her. She did and she told me I should be getting something nice in the afternoon. Right then, there was a package delivered. Delicious chocolate covered strawberries.

3. A fun Valentine's Day card and a Felix the Cat animated clock from Himself

4. I attended a Masscribes guild Zoom weekly study group. I even got volunteered to be the host because the usual host couldn't make the meeting.

5. The Grandniece and Grandnephew sent a fun little valentine with the Grandniece's first school (preschool) picture

How was your week?

20 comments:

  1. Nice week. I like your clock. I have one of those vintage style clocks in green-she a lady kitty with pearls. Nothing better than a fun cat clock, is there? Stay warm. The cold is coming-augh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good week. I love that clock! (Power went out here for about 1/2 hour, but it's back on now. Ugh.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lost power here for an hour or so this morning, but came back on

      Delete
  3. I'm surprised to hear you didn't already have a Felix clock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Himself had given me a black cat silhouette cat that looked like Ink. Either the tail wagged or the clock ran, but not both

      Delete
  4. What a lovely gift from your husband. A very sweet gift.

    Sorry the conflict in the teaching happened, but Zoom is the best new technology to happen this decade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the museum is open to Zoom as an option

      Delete
  5. Chocolate covered strawberries. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a great week! I love the clock and sure would love those chocolate covered strawberries too. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with chocolate covered strawberries is they don't last long

      Delete
  7. Sounds a good week.
    I do like the clock and the chocolate covered strawberries sound delicious.

    Take care and enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing the chocolate covered strawberries only come once a year

      Delete
  8. #1 - good, #2 - sweet! #3 - LOVE! Just yesterday I had to say good bye to P but we´ll stay in contact and she sent me a load of pics from her two black cats. Love!
    #4 - respect, #5 - awww.

    Here. Good job interview. We call you tomorrow, which would´ve been yesterday, so I think it´s a "no".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like that was a fun week. Zoom has made the pandemic more bearable for many. Using it going forward would save a lot in terms of gas expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like a good week. We got out a few times during the week and I had a few good long walks where the snow had melted or been plowed so that made me happy and then a good cocktail and tricheese sandwich on parmesan crusted sour dough which was delicious. A favorite place we go is lake Arrowhead Taproom - we actually got in on a Saturday which was unusual because of a lot of tourists. So that was a good day too.

    ReplyDelete