Tuesday, February 15, 2022

T Stands for Valentine's Day Surprises



In the mail, a Valentine from my tablemate, L from the year long, 26 Seeds class we did with Reggie Ezell in 2017.


This festive, sweater design package from Nan arrived a day after L's valentine. What could be in it?


Holiday socks! Meowy Christmas socks, Llama Valentine socks, and Top O'The Meowning St. Patrick Day socks. And a cute notecard. In the note, Nan said she  was having 


 fun with these Vincent van Gogh die cuts


Not just any Vincent van Gogh die cuts, but images from the Doctor Who episode, "Vincent and the Doctor" The middle card is the Doctor's TARDIS painted in the style of van Gogh.


Nan also included my ticket to the tea party, this image of a bottle of water and a pretty glass.


Saturday, the Eldest sent chocolate covered strawberries.



And this sweet Valentine arrived from MB in California. Sadly, I didn't quite capture the shine of the iridescent paint she used.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth’s blog to find out what the rest of the T gang is up to. If you want to play, include a beverage or beverage container in your post. Don’t forget to link your blog from Bleubeard and Elizabeth’s page.



39 comments:

  1. What a great collection of valentines you received! I love the VanGogh/Dr. Who mash up.

    Best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vincent and the Doctor was one of the best Doctor Who episodes

      Delete
  2. That is really fun happy mail CJ! I love those socks. Have a great T day. And stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, what a very special Valentine's day you had. I always love surprises in the mailbox. enjoy all your wonderful gifts. Happy T Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprises in the mail are so much better than bills 😺

      Delete
  4. Chocolate covered strawberries?! Yes! That's where my focus goes and is held. We have a local chocolate store that does a big business in these, but it's been ages since I had one. Yours look delicious!

    Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Himself also picked up chocolate covered pineapple slices. I'll be so healthy with all this fruit

      Delete
  5. Aww, such wonderful gifts! And how sweet of your friend to think of you! And OMG, the chocolate covered strawberries look DELISH!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a nice V-day! (I still don't like being told by Madison Avenue that I'm supposed to buy stuff to prove my love for someone....sorry. So I guess Madison Avenue spat in my oatmeal! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely Valentine's day you've had. Love those fun socks:):) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabulous happy mail! Those socks really made me smile - love them 😁. Glad you enjoyed Valentine's Day and wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful gifts for you - how thoughtful they all are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so nice that family and friends thought of me

      Delete
  10. This looks like some very lovely Valentine's gifts. I really like the cat themed socks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing Valentine's Day you had. The cards were adorable and the sweet treats (strawberries) from your daughter made for an impressive day. But those SOCKS are out of this world. Nan knows you SO well because you are such a socks horse.

    I love the Vincent/Dr. Who mash up. The TARDIS was awesome. Nice that Nan also included the glass of water and bottle. It is lovely. Thanks for sharing your Valentine's Day, your gifts, and your picture of the water with us for T this Tuesday, dear CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of fabulous Valentines, I love those socks especially.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy T Day! I pressed publish too soon! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who pressed publish too soon. 😺

      Delete
  14. Yay! What a wonderful, well-deserved haul.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how cool is this !!!

    calli N quill, we hope ewe both got sum way kewl stuff two ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a nice V- day for your. Lovely post with lots of goodies. Have a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of fun Valentines. Love the socks. Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, you win the coolest Valentine's Day treats. I am in love with that Vincent style Tardis card. Fun, fun, fun. The socks are too fun too. Happy T-day and hugz to you, CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes, love that all that Dr Who stuff! and all those socks! Definitely love those!Happy Very late T for Tuedsay! But I was last!((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooh I love the socks and the Van Gogh Tardis! Sorry for my lateness, it's been quite the week Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete