Sunday, December 4, 2022

How Does Your Garden Grow?



Another beautiful sunrise.


Inside lettuce is doing well. The aluminum foil wall keeps the kitties from eating the lettuce.


Blossom on the little tomato plant


Christmas decorating in full swing. A new location for the Christmas tree and a fence to try to cat proof.  The Ghost of Christmas Past gives his best nostalgic smile as he auditions for the role of tree topper.


If I don't get to the wreath this year, there's one on the Welcome sign.


And one on the Hobbit door.


Quill investigates what's going on outside. His tail looks like it's a candle


I'm looking for some greenery for the rails, Santa hats for the skeletons, and maybe a sprig of holly for their heart.

How does your garden grow?

14 comments:

  1. Piękne świątecznie u Ciebie. A kot ma rzeczywiście ogon jak świeca :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed when I saw the photo of Quill and his candle tail

      Delete
  2. We've had some amazing sunrises and sunsets too. The best color all winter. And your decorating is looking good. Yes, Quill's tail does look like it lights up. That would be cool if it did; you could see him coming if we was in super quiet stealth mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be very helpful because one of his favorite games is Pounce

      Delete
  3. Great photos. And I love the one of Quill in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter means something completely different here. It's 40 on my patio, and I'm shivering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. It's cold. I'm happiest when the temp is 85

      Delete
  5. I didn't know cats like lettuce! Good to know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if all cats like lettuce. Calli seemed to enjoy nibbling on it and lettuce isn't toxic to cats. Most plants are toxic to them

      Delete
  6. Looks really good! I love the idea of the ghost of Christmas past for a tree top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cats won't even eat chicken, so I KNOW they would never eat lettuce. Love Quill's candle tail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calli and Quill love chicken. Quill is starting to rebel against the turkey pate

      Delete