Thursday, December 7, 2023

Gift Tag

 

Recently, my Niece (Himself's side of the family) had a baby shower as she and her husband are expecting their first child. Besides the baby gift, I put together a few things just for her. Tea, chocolate, shower disc, hand cream, lip balm.

I cut a tag using a tag punch and then doodled a Sunshine Girl in the style of Lindsay Ostram, Creator of Cuteness. I wrote a bunch of variations of Mother around the tag. The tag turned out very cute and the Niece was surprised to have something for herself.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful your Niece appreciates.
    I did the same for SIL. A dry thanks was all I got, aw, well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag. I like the sunshine Mom. I bet the niece will appreciate all the little things for her too. Hope you're not too cold this AM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I just remember being pregnant, all the focus on the baby, but I was invisible

      Delete
  4. Aw, very sweet! (And tell Iris I feel her pain! That's all I've ever gotten from Husband's side of the family!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Crafty My Dear - Big Hugs

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tag and that was a thoughtful gift :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete