Monday, December 11, 2023

Kitchen Gadgets

 

Elizabeth asked me about kitchen gadgets. She was showcasing a store near her, The Spice Merchant. Besides spices, coffees, and teas, the store carries a wide array of cups and mugs. I had asked Elizabeth if they carried kitchen gadgets, too.

I don't like to cook, but I love kitchen gadgets, especially if they are quirky, little tools. Like my friend, Bjorn. He doubles as a lid holder to release steam and spoon rest. Isn't he cute rowing his longship? I found him online.

What about you? Gadgets, love them or hate them?

14 comments:

  1. Our kitchen is small, but our drawers and countertops are full. We have 2 different kinds of manual can opener, a crock full of different kinds of wooden spoons, a melon baller I've forgotten why The Husband wants to keep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because you never know when it will come in handy

      Delete
  2. He is cute. I like some gadgets, but I'm also at the point I hate things that take up too much space and are a pain to get out and use. My example is those pizza ovens you can buy. They make good pizza but they'd be a pain to store and would I want to go through the effort to take it out to make a pizza? Stay dry today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a huge fan but my daughter LOVES them...lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bjorn! (Here he would be called Björn).
    I have an Italian guy for a similar job.
    So, yes, love. love, love (also Teddy bears on paws!!!)
    Also: Take high quality ear-thingies like Bose and good music and cooking will be fun (maybe)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's called Björn, here, too. I was just too lazy to get the character map for the Umlaut. After 38 years of marriage, cooking has losts its charm. I love to bake, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's definitely cute ... and helpful!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love kitchen gadgets, and that rower is great. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete