Monday, December 18, 2023

Happy Mail



From Kathy Milici, a lovely package. If you want to learn Kathy's Modern Storybook Script, she's offering an online class in January. Check out the details at Calligraphy Crush Magazine.

Embiggen the envelope to see the snowglobe stamp and the special snowglobe cancellation mark


A Texas Gnome on the back of the envelope from Deb


For those who like stamps, this year snowglobes. Sadly, no snowglobe cancellation.


This card looked like it was handmade. Cardinals remind me of my parents so this card had me smiling.


A card from Florida bedecked with stars. I love stars. I have recurring dreams with starscapes. Last year's Santa stamps look good with this year's snowglobe cancellation mark


And all the way from Florida, cheeky, Little Robin. I suspect Big Robin from Pink House Studio is cheekier.

Thank you all for brightening my mailbox.

14 comments:

  1. Some really beautiful Christmas mail you've shared today. I love that snowman card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snowman card is so pretty and looks handmade

      Delete
  2. Yeahhh your card arrived!!! I WISH it were handmade... but i fell in love with it at the store because it LOOKED handmade. So glad you liked it.. TX needs to get on the ball with a cute cancellation stamp.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheeky.....hmmmm, that might be the nicest description I've ever had! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your mail, it's so pretty! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice happy mail. And I'd noticed the snow globe cancellation on some mail I received. I like how the PO is celebrating this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding There CJ - So Happy Foy Ya

    Cheers
    P.S. Tell Himself That I Said YO

    ReplyDelete