Thursday, December 21, 2023

Happy Mail



Blog buddy, Phillip from Envelope 100 , made an envelope to tuck in his Christmas card. Yup, he made the envelope from


a Trader Joe's paper bag. Very clever, my friend. You should offer a blog tutorial on how to make envelopes. 😉


From my teacher, friend, and mentor, Gerry, one of her lovely Christmas cards. Gerry was a winner in this year's Graceful Envelope Contest. A cardinal was in her design and represented her dad. Gerry's envelope is the 1tth one when you scroll down, her homage to Dr. Fauci looks like a medical degree.


From a Masscribes guild friend, Dave the Postman. A lovely embossed card design 


And a Happy Winter Solstice!

13 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to get Christmas cards from friends???? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, there was an option to send you a bill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always an option to sending a bill. Whether or not you'd get paid is another matter. 😺

      Delete
  3. We got a bag envelope or an envelope bag (scratching head here) from our niece. So creative. Just love it.
    Happy Holidays, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blog often and I truly thank you for your content.
    The article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for
    new details about once per week. I opted in for your RSS
    feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool mail and I love the envelope from TJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much talent, and such generous sharing :)

    ReplyDelete