Monday, July 15, 2024

Round Toit



One of my friends retired recently.


So, I made her a card. Sort of. The "envelope" is a coffee filter that was painted with watercolors.


The card is an ATC. Instead of being rectangular, it's round with a 2 1/2 inch diameter, and it's called an Artist Trading Coin. This one is called a Round Toit.  Now that she's retired she'll have all the time she needs to get all those things she put off doing until she got around to it. Well, now she has one. She's fond of her dogs so I included a paw sticker and charm


The back of the ATC painted with watercolors using the plastic wrap technique

What would you do if you ever got a Round Toit?

11 comments:

  1. I would hang it on my kitchen cabinet door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great place to remind you of all the things to do when you get a round to it 😸

      Delete
  2. I've heard of the coins but never tried to make one. I can easily make forms for the rectangular ones and use those regular card holders to store them. This, though, this makes me wanna try coins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 1/2 in. in diameter. You can trace a circular thing (cups, jar lid, etc.) that is the diameter (or close) if you don't have a circle punch

      Delete
  3. What a supergreat idea and gift!
    I have no idea what I´d want to want to do - there s SO MUCH to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you're retired, not only would have have so much to do, but all the time in the world to get it done.

      Delete
  4. I'm a world class procrastinator....so I'll never know!!! 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could start something, but you'd never finish 😸

      Delete
  5. I love that you made a round card. It came out great, and the coffee filter envelope looks great!

    ReplyDelete