Friday, July 19, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week.

1. We met the new baby at the annual Family Gathering

2. I Skyped with the Young One at the Gathering so she could be apart of it, too.

3. Over an hour search for Calli, but she was no where to be found. I looked in all the places and called and called. I thought maybe she had gotten by me when I went outside to take a picture of the sunset. I went outside with a flashlight calling and calling. When I went back to the sunroom, she suddenly appeared like a little ghost. We have no idea where her new hidey-hole is

4. Tubi has some great offerings of old movies. I watched "Judgement at Nuremberg" with Spencer Tracy and Richard Widmark πŸ’™and "Taras Bulba" with Yul Brynner and Tony Curtis

5. Tiggy messaged me on Facebook asking if a wee package arrived.

How was your week?

20 comments:

  1. Cats can seem to disappear, but we did 'lose' a rather large black Labrador in the house once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine where a large dog would hide 😺

      Delete
  2. So glad you found Calli, what a fright that must have been. Have a great weekend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calli is sooo cute. My week sped by. Yummy pan-pizza, customer content and we went to the brewery yesterday Ingo´d ordered their beer and the delivery guy was happy we live ground floor - makes 5 for a change :-) Oh,and I got lots of cat-pics from East Germany...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine was pretty good actually! I got a little 'narrative' out of the 31 Day project that I quite like! I'll be posting them soon.😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. never let on calli…..cuzin daiz had hidee holez that were never found in 21 yeerz πŸ’–πŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŸπŸ˜Ί

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats find the strangest places to hide. They fit almost anywhere. It is scary when you can not find them anywhere! We have six cats and I find myself doing a "head count" almost every day. Glad she showed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so worried she got outside as we live on the main road. I'm so glad she showed up, too

      Delete
  7. Cats are so sneaky πŸ˜‚ Tubi has treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is getting done because of Tubi 😺

      Delete
  8. That is the sweetest pic. My kitties have their hiding places too, which I'm still endeavoring to find;) Have a grand weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Calli is very cute :)
    Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice week CJ. I remember when we first got our cat Emma she ended up in our basement for about 3 days. We called and called and could hear meowing at times, but we couldn't find her. And then, out for the blue one day, there she was. My week's been good but very busy, which I why I'm commenting on a Friday post on Saturday. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good weekend. I hope yours was as pleasant as well.

      Delete
  11. As usual, I'm a day late and 10 dollars short (grin). I have found a couple of Squiggles' hiding places. When I do, he picks a new place to hide. Bleubeard never hides. He's an "in your face" kind of cat. Glad you found Calli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ink and Calli seem to be like Squiggles. Quill hides under beds, sofa, and tables.

      Delete