Waxing Gibbous Moon and cloud
Sunset the night before the Nor'easter. I thought because of the saying Red sky in the morning sailor take warning. Red sky at night, sailor's delight, this storm would fizzle out.
Gusty winds blowing the Fall decorations didn't bother the goldfinch having a snack at the feeder. It's 4 pm Saturday as I write this. The storm was supposed to be furious at this hour. It isn't. I am not complaining. I wish the weather dudes wouldn't hype the storms.
What lovely red skies. Well, red sky at night (sailor's delight) came true as it's not bad you tell me.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying your weekend. (I'm still in Krakow. Visiting the Salt Mines today and Auschwitz tomorrow.)
xxxLisca
It was still a rainy stormy day so not a sailor's delight, but the storm wasn't as bad for my area as predicted. Safe travels to you
DeleteWell hype or no hype.. you stay safe! Loved hearing that saying again.. hadn't thought about it in quite awhile. :) Hugs! deb
ReplyDeleteWe didn't lose electricity so far so good.
Delete