Monday, October 28, 2019

Inktober



10/17 challenge prompt: ornament



10/18 challenge prompt: misfit


10/19 challenge prompt: sling


10/20  challenge prompt: tread


10/21 challenge prompt: treasure


from ghoulies and ghosties
and long leggedy beasties
and things that go
bump in the night
good Lord deliver us

10/22 challenge prompt: ghost


10/23 challenge prompt: ancient

...you'll dream about that box
It'll never leave you.
Big and little at the same time
Brand new and ancient
And the bluest blue ever.

11th Doctor  from the Doctor Who episode "The Big Bang"


10/24 challenge prompt: dizzy

I'm so dizzy my head is spinnin'
Like a whirlpool it never ends
And it's you, girl, making it spin
You're makin' me dizzy.

"Dizzy" (1969) by Tommy Roe


10/25 challenge prompt: tasty


10/26 challenge prompt: dark


10/27 challenge prompt: coat

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful pieces for Inktober, you are having fun! My fave is the ghoulies and ghosties one. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun, and I'm glad I'm able to keep up.

      Delete
  2. Super sketches CJ. You look like you had a a lot of fun drawing them. Good thing the police box goes with Dr Who-otherwise I'd wonder why those would be ancient. Smile. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY to you for keeping up! (I love the Charlie Brown tree!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those are all cool and you kept up with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kept up so far. Still a couple of days left to go.

      Delete
  5. I admire your always unique take on the prompts. My faves this week are treasure and ancient. Both outside the box fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treasure got a lot of likes which surprised me. Guess there are a lot of cat lovers

      Delete
  6. Fabulous Inktober creations! I love the TARDIS with the quote - perfect 😁. Wishing you a wonderful new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy I found that quote because I didn't know what I would have done for ancient.

      Delete
  7. Going back to my youth! I remember that song from Tommy Roe.

    I do like your Inktober creations …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your drawing of Hermey and the 13th doctor. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete