Tuesday, August 22, 2023

T Stands For Places I May or May Not Be Eating at While at Camp Newport

 

Places I may or may not be eating at while at Camp Newport. The last restaurant, The Chanler at Cliff Walk has water and wine glasses set at the table service and is my beverage passport to T Day.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We’re going out now to explore other places to eat. - CJ

      Delete
  2. I hope you have lots of good food and enjoy the beautiful weather too! Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food has been good and I haven’t had to cook it. Weather has been really nice and not many people on the beach. - CJ

      Delete
  3. If you are going there, I hope you choose a few great ones!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ate an upscale place for lunch on the waterfront. Tonight, either pizza or hamburgers. CJ

      Delete
  4. What an amazing variety of wonderful places to eat while you are at Camp Newport. Glad there was a very short video or I would have been chewing my fingers. Thanks for this fun bit of uniqueness you shared for T this Tuesday, dear CJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking around you can smell the food from all the restaurants. Hard not to salivate like one of Pavlov’s dogs. 😺 - CJ

      Delete
  5. thecontemplativecat here. Seeing how well a restaurant is run, also check the restrooms. That is for me a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I would like to eat all these places! Fun little video. I would pick Annie's first. Happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your stay, plenty of places to choose
    Jan S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow there are a lot of nice choices there. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete