Friday, September 22, 2023

The Friday Five Good Things


Five good things that happened this week. 

1. I'm back on Enders Island for another Sacred Art workshop, Fun with Acanthus Leaves

2. I've spent each morning at my little beach doing QiGong exercises. (I hope)

3. I'll be taking class from Dan Mooney, a member of the guild I belong to, Masscribes. I've never had the opportunity to take a class with Dan, but he's a lovely person and so talented. Class should be lots of fun.

4. Did I mention the fabulous food? I hope Fruits of the Forest Pie is served for dessert.

5. Since I'm writing this blog post a few weeks ahead of time, I wonder if the Holy Gully (Gunther as he's called) is still sitting on top of the steeple?

How was your week? 

16 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good week, enjoy Enders Island. My wseek was a bit....if I only knew! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're having a great week. And enjoying this gorgeous weather. Rain this weekend. Will you be home by then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, just in time for it to rain on my 50th high school reunion event. Held outside, of course. 😺

      Delete
  3. ~ Played some really bad golf... but it was a fun day spent with hubby..
    ~ Its been cooler... only 97 and not 106... lol
    ~ I have enjoyed the anticipation of my daughter coming for a weeks visit starting Sunday..
    ~ With the little rain we had i had to start weedeating again... I actually enjoy it for the most part..
    ~ Hubby's bronchitis SEEMS to be getting a little better..
    I hope your having a fabulous time! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be so nice having your daughter home for a visit. I hope your Hubby is feeling better

      Delete
  4. I hope you really ARE enjoying yourself at Enders Island. Sorry to read in a previous post there was no Fruit of the Forest Pie, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than no Fruit of the Forest pie, it was an amazing week.

      Delete
  5. Holly Gully. Cute. Hope you have loads of fun. Sounds like you will. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good week. I hope the weather cooperated. (It looks like Ophelia isn't moving as fast as they originally forecast.) - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only had one heavy rain day on Monday. The rest of the week was beautiful. I didn't listen to any news or weather all week. So was surprised to hear about Ophelia. I left after Lee passed my and missed hearing about M and N!

      Delete
  7. I'd forgotten about QiGong... I'm not doing any exercises in the midst of me doing nothing. So much nothing. I'm wondering if you'll have food photos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the food went from Michelin stars to institutional food. I suppose I should have been grateful to have 3 meals, but damnit, I was really looking forward to Fruit of the Forest pie.

      Delete