Friday, June 1, 2018

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Caught the end of Gary Collins (another high school heart throb. Love the blond boys) in The Sixth Sense on Night Gallery at the crack of dawn on ME-Tv

2. Opened the windows in the car after starting it up to let out some of the heat before the AC kicked in. A bee flew in buzzed around the windshield and found his way out. Whew! I'm allergic to bee stings.

3. Saw a beautiful, black butterfly with blue markings flit through the yard.

4.  Waiting to find out if one of the diplomas needs "with distinction" lettered on it and the names of 4 recipients for bookplate award. All the other diplomas and awards are done. The school didn't have the information I needed so, I got a day off to work in the garden.

5. Himself fixed it.


13 comments:

  1. Glad the bee missed you! Things like that make me panic!
    But I'm sure you enjoyed the day in the garden! Have a good one! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I was fumbling to find the door handle to get out of the car

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good week. Better than mine- but I can't say mine is the worst. I am just waiting for summer break to begin so don't mind me whining like I am. :) Have a fabulous weekend CJ and happy June! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you for whining. You had you a week.

      Delete
  3. I've been frightened by bees before, because I am also allergic to them. I puff up bigger than a puffer fish.

    I'm lost. What did himself fix? The tv, garden, diploma, car window, bee????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, swelling beyond belief. You're not lost. It's a cliffhander. You'll see what he fixed on Sunday :-D

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that you ended on a cliffhanger! Very creative! ;) (...and glad you had a good week!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I didn't build things up too much :-D

      Delete
  5. Glad the bee decided to leave the car and your black butterfly sounds amazing 😁. A day gardening sounds good to me and I'm looking forward to see what was fixed on Sunday - something for the garden maybe? Happy June and wishing you a wonderful weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a busy but eventful week. I LOVE Night Gallery! My mom and I used to watch it on tv every week when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Sixth Sense better when it was an hour show before it got taken over by Rod Serling's Night GAllery and chopped to a half hour. Less view of the handsome Dr. Michael Rhodes. )-:

      Delete
  7. I'm glad you didn't get stung by the bee! The butterfly sounds gorgeous! Fixed it???? A mystery??

    ReplyDelete