Saturday, January 5, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


Edward Scissorhands (1990), Johnny Depp, Winona Ryder

This movie is available to rent on Amazon. It's on Starz if you subscribe to that channel. You can also rent it on YouTube. 

17 comments:

  1. I hate that film, I had to watch it over and over again with my grandchildren! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this film too. It is so clever, and Johnny Depp really made a great Edward! I think we have a copy on DVD sitting around which was my daughter's but it is good to know its on Starz. I will watch it before I cancel, which will happen once Outlander ends. Happy Saturday! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard of this one but have not seen it-think my Hubs has seen this one though
    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous film choice! This is one of Tim Burton's masterpieces and Johnny Depp is outstanding 😁. It's amazing how this tragic story tears your heart and fills it with hope at the same time. Wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, amazing to find such light in a dark story.

      Delete
  5. This was a cool film!! I love it!
    CJ, I posted my first picture on Instagram! Thanks to you!! I don't know how often I will be on there, but I'm happy! LOL!
    Thanks again! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ, I don't mean to be a pain, but I need that link again for Instagram. I don't know what I'm doing again! LOL! Sorry!

      Delete
  6. I love that movie! Vincent Price has such a wonderful role :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard of it, but never saw it. I know it got good reviews.

    ReplyDelete