Saturday, December 14, 2019

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


Monty Python and The Holy Grail (1975) John Cleese, Graham Chapman

If you haven't seen this movie, it's available on Netflix.

24 comments:

  1. Wow, a film I have actually seen, and I LOVE Monty Python! Enjoy your day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you there was bound to be a movie or two that you would know. 😺

      Delete
  2. good one CJ
    enjoy your weekend hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen it. Will give it a look. Thanks, CJ:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF you don't mind crude, sophomoric humor, you'll enjoy it

      Delete
  4. I remember when it came out it had us rolling in the aisles lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It still holds up well after all these years 😺

      Delete
  5. … I may be in the minority but I've never liked Monty Python.

    Hope your weekend is going well, ours is again wet!!!
    I would like a few days of cold, frosty, sunny days - not sure if it will happen though.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen snippits of it when it was shown as on shows like Decades. I loved it, at least what I saw of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was here earlier today (like around 2ish) and apparently didn't leave a comment. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous choice. You can't go wrong with Monty Python, can you? Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, good for when you're in the mood for silly entertainment.

      Delete
  9. wow i sound like I've lived in a world without movies or TV - another one I haven't seen, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classic Monty Python - perfect ...lol 😉. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete