Thursday, December 12, 2019

This Is A Test

Of the iPad blogging system. If this had been an actually event there would be some content to this blog post. At this point saved and scheduled

This sentence was typed after going in to edit. I’ve never been able to do that before. Publish as a scheduled in future event.

Now, let’s see if I can add a photo.



Ok, that worked. Let’s see if I can move the photo to the beginning of the post. Nope.

Let’s see if I can remove it and then put it at the beginning of the post.

Ok, that worked! Until now, I’ve never been able to edit a blog post using the iPad. Oh, and I’m using Chrome as the browser. 

So, at least for today, I can blog using the iPad. I can edit a blog post. Add a photo. Remove a photo. Add the photo at the beginning of the blog post. And publish the blog post as a future event.

Have you been able to blog or edit a blog post using a tablet?

23 comments:

  1. I have often done posts on my android tablet, no problem. With iPad it's often difficult to comment on blogs, but perhaps with the Chrome browser it will work. Have fun experimenting! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t had issues commenting. I’ve just never been able to write a post, add pictures, and schedule a future post before.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new tablet. And congrats on getting the post up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tablet isn’t new. I just haven’t been able to use it with Blogger before. I try periodically. So some update must have happened that makes things work for me. For now. 😉

      Delete
  3. Gee, I never tried on Tabley. I don't think I want to go there.....lol. My frustration level is high enough at the moment. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I've always used my laptop for blogging. My other option is my phone, and it's too tiny for me. Congrats on your figuring this out with the iPad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the phone is definitely out so I was happy things on the iPad worked out as I had problems before. At least things will work until the next update. 😺

      Delete
  5. I'm laughing here. Not only do I NOT have a cell phone, I don't have a tablet. Well actually, I DO have a tablet. It has yellow paper in it with pages that can be removed. However, you must use pen, pencil, or crayon in MY tablet! Glad you got YOURS to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old school tablets are good, too. I have loads that I use for taking notes

      Delete
  6. Congrats On A Successful Posting - Looking Forward To Your Next Creation - Thats Right, Putting Some Pressure On Ya

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been able to comment with the pad, though it seems to me I tried a couple of times in the past to compose, then post a written piece and couldn't because of the built in keyboard ~~~ I went and bought a keyboard I can hook to the pad; tech savvy I'm not, but the trouble is, when the keyboard is hooked up, the cover on the ipad has to come off and taking the cover off the thing is a MAJOR PITA

    !!!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. never have used one - I had a tablet but lost it in an airport. darn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only use my laptop for blogging!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually just use my computer, but traveling may be in my future so the test.

      Delete