Sunday, September 20, 2020

How Does Your Garden Grow?

 

Petunia still going strong


Pot o' mums


Perfect maple leaf


Maple tree in Fall color


Heavenly Blue Morning Glories hasn't bloomed yet. Between the drought and now a frost warning, not sure if I'll see them this season.


Mums at the mailbox


Harvest decoration. I made the doll and Ma sewed all his clothes and found the straw hat


Petunias still growing


Some bunny loved the sunflower


A herd of young mourning doves. There were 6, but I was only able to capture 3 in the photo.


Welcome sign for September (and November)


Help me, Lord! Now what is he up to? He's got the tools out!


He bought a greenhouse kit.


I see you


sneaking over to the petunias. I might not be able to collect the seeds.


Some bunny, or chipmunk planted one of Reggie's morning glory seeds.


The goldenrod smells so beautiful



And is loved by the bees.

How does your garden grow?

16 comments:

  1. It's all looking good. Sorry the bunnies love your sunflowers so much Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they could have at least waited until the flowers had passed.

      Delete
  2. Bunnies are so cute, why do they have to be scourge of garden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose they would say don’t plant such yummy flowers 🐰

      Delete
  3. Aw, the bunnies deserve a 'ripe' sunflower for posing for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh at how you explained your husband's project. Show us the greenhouse next week. I am curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not sure it will be any further along 😺

      Delete
  5. I love that lone maple leaf :) Your door decorations are a great seasonal marker. I have a coupla pumpkins, but that's all. I need to get down my Autumn wreath already.

    I grow the wild sunflowers for fall color and for the birds. No bunnies here lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here in the UK it's getting quite Autumnal.
    Lovely to see all of your photographs, your garden is looking good and I do like the harvest decoration.

    Wishing you a good week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow a greenhouse kit - ..i would love one - your garden still shows summery plants and look at that fall leaf...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The maple leaf was a perfect specimen. Gorgeous color and no blemishes. No bug nibbles

      Delete
  8. Great pictures CJ! I love your mail box, with the planter! A+++

    ReplyDelete