Saturday, September 19, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:

Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


The Nanny (1965) Bette Davis

If you haven't seen this movie, you might be able to find it on YouTube.

22 comments:

  1. Yessssss! I've seen this one. Happy weekend! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one always confuses me....I somehow lose the plot and I still don't know who is a good guy and who is the bad......maybe it's just me.....LOL. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the point. I don't think there is a good guy or a bad guy. Just a series of unfortunate incidences

      Delete
  3. Glad you enjoyed it, as it's a Hammer film production I'll give this one a miss 😁. Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, good afternoon. All right? I am Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and I want to present my Blogger. New friends are welcome, no matter the distance. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogger.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, I've never heard of this one. Is that Bette Davis? If so, she looks like heck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Bette Davis. This role was when she was older and not so glam, but it shows she could still act and had a wide range to play

      Delete
  6. It's been on my watch list for decades, and yet it never makes it to the top :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have the same amount of time as everybody else ;) I've just never been a Bette Davis fan so her films never make it to the top of the list. I know this is good and one I should see and yet... :(

      Delete
  7. Bette Davis was an excellent actress Happy saturday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good night my Dear friend. Thanks for visiting, I take advantage and started following your Blogger. I'm 53. I would like to have the privilege of you following my Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Bette Davis but I don't know this film at all. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it sounds pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not seen this film.
    Hope you had a good Saturday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete