Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order my favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.


The Natural (1984) Robert (Be Still My 💙) Redford

If you haven't seen this movie, you might be able to find a free version on YouTube.

17 comments:

  1. Yet another film I missed. Enjoy your weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a good one too-Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both picked baseball movies. Great minds. 😺

      Delete
  3. Good film! and of course, Robert Redford too. Be still my heart also! Happy Saturday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this one, but I'm neither a sports movie fan or a particular fan of Redford... It was a good movie, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. But...but...It's Redford. And I think his very best performance.

      Delete
  6. Smiled at Robert (Be Still My 💙) Redford - perfect! Take care and happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not seen this, and Robert Redford is a favourite :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favorite of all the films he's done

      Delete
  8. I'm not sure if I have seen this one or not?

    ReplyDelete