Monday, October 9, 2023

Inktober 2023



10/04 Challenge prompt: Dodge
The first car my dad owned, a green Dodge given to him by his Uncle Joe when my parents moved to the house where I grew up. I don't know what year or model. A 1950 something built like a tank
Micron Pigma pen, Tombow markers


10/05 Challenge prompt: Map
Micron Pigma pen, Tombow Markers


10/06 Challenge prompt: Golden
Gold leaf on Jerry's Pink Stuff, Nikko G nib


10/07, Challenge prompt: Drip
Micron Pigma pen, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Glitter


10/08, Challenge prompt: Toad
Toad, from the video game Mario Brothers
Micron Pigma pen, watercolor pencil, Tombow markers, Moon Palace Sumi ink, Nikko G nib

12 comments:

  1. Nice Inktober pieces CJ. Enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, it will be a nice afternoon in the sunroom

      Delete
  2. Well done. These are lovely. Have a great day. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Iris! VERY cool car sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the ONLY post I had not seen and I am SO in LOVE with that truck. Love the map, too. This is an amazing Inktober and I'm so glad you are sharing it on your blog.

    I'm thrilled blogger is playing nice today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great, I see you are having fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete