Sunday, October 1, 2023

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Sunrise and sunset from Enders Island


Tuesday, September 19, 2023 (Monday it poured)



The former Hurricane Lee churched up a lot of seaweed


The Blue Heron



Egrets across the way


I was looking for the sea spiders (tiny crabs). They didn't seem to be in the water, and I was going to wade it. It was chilly out and the water was a lot colder than I expected.



Gunther was on top of the steeple





I think that's Gunther at sunset





Sunset at "my house"



Wednesday, September 20, 2023. View from my window and "my house"



At my little beach, the egret and cloud wings


Geese in a row


The sea spiders were back. Glad I didn't go wading.


Sunset



Thursday, September 22, 2023 Sunrise at the lighthouse







Sea foam






How does your garden grow?


13 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful place, I would love to visit there and wade in the water! Have a great October, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I forget, let me say I am loving the new background for October. :) And Ender's Island looks so pretty. I bet you enjoyed those sunrises; they were definitely worth getting up for. So pretty. Have a great start to the new month, and I hope the fog burns off so we see some nice sunshine today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sun just yet, but the end of the week is supposed to be real nice with warm temps

      Delete
  3. OOOOh! Cool background! (and the pics are nice too.....LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought this background was fun with the decapitated kitty heads 😺

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos and place! (I need to try to make a day trip there.) - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take Teddy with you. There are so many beautiful spots for a photo op

      Delete
  5. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning photos, CJ. They truly showed the magic you felt at Enders Island. Nice how you kept track of Gunther and those sunrises and sunsets were stunning. Absolutely STUNNING!!

    I like your new background. Perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these were the best sunrise, sunsets I've seen on the island. It's always best to keep track of Gunther. Story goes he sat on the steeple eating a crab and dropping crab guts on those below. 😺

      Delete
  7. Those beautiful skies! You did a great job of capturing the colors.

    ReplyDelete