Thursday, October 26, 2023

Inktober 2023

I'm not very inspired by this year's challenge prompts


10/16 Challenge prompt: Angel
Sumi ink, Nikko G nib, Metallic Gold Gelly Roll


10/17 Challenge prompt: Demon
Sumi ink, Nikko G nib, Micron Pigma Pen


10/18 Challenge prompt: Saddle
Another one that looked better in my head
Micron Pigma pen


10/19 Challenge prompt: Plump
Micron Pigma Pen, Tombow markers


10/20 Challenge prompt: Frost
Micron Pigma pen, Tombow markers


10/21 Challenge prompt: Chains
Micron Pigma Pen


10/22 Challenge prompt: scratchy
Micron Pigma pen, Tombow markers




22 comments:

  1. Wonderful Inktober creations! I love the kitty cats and the simplicity of the angel and demon designs - perfect 😊. I hope your having a good week. Sending you hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might not be inspired by the daily prompts, but you did a great job with these CJ. Enjoy this day. Hopefully not too many clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Erika said! You did GOOD! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. calli N quill….we likez plump and scratchee ‼️πŸŸπŸ’™πŸ˜Ί

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were "not very inspired"??? These came out great!
    Love esp the first three! And the cat is so cute.
    Jaja, Mr. Frost... please stay away from me!
    And you... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may not be inspired but i've really been enjoying your take on the prompts....Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are great, the cats are my faves! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh fun. I think the angel and demon are my faves.
    Sandra sandracox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the way angel and demon shaped up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you use Squiggles as your model for Plump? Still laughing. Also liked the Scratchy cat. I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quill was the plump model and Calli was the scratchy model.

      Delete