Friday, October 13, 2023

The Friday Five Good Things

 Five good things that happened this week.

1. Another Teaching Assistant luncheon. We tried for Lou Roc's Diner, but it was so crowded, and the wait was too long so we ended up at The 99 Restaurant

2. Quill was bored. The Young One went scouting under furniture and found a squeaky critter. It's like a new toy for Quill. He's not bored any more.

3. I'm working on a piece for the faculty show in January

4. Teague and I had giant Whoopie pies for dessert after our weekly lunch.

5. We subscribed to Disney Plus. We watched one of the old cartoons, The Skeleton Dance. Quill was really interested especially with the black cats. 

How was your week?

12 comments:

  1. My week was as good as yours. Only no giant whoopie pies for me. :) But I did make an apple pie, so that maybe equals the whoopie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good week all around! (I passed ALL my medical tests! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skeletons, sounds like a fun, yum, great week! :-)
    Here it was learning, learning, learning and my colleague I wanted to meet up in the city today felt sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the dancig skeletons, too funny. I don't know what Whoopie pies are, but I'm sure they were good! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A whoopie pie starts with two, large cake-like cookies with a sweet cream filling. (not a whipped cream or a frosting)

      Delete
  5. My week was painful. On Thursday, I had an eye exam and next Thursday I see a dentist. And I didn't eat out even ONCE this week. But I did stop by The Spice Merchant for my free lb of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to tag along with you when you visit The Spice Merchant

      Delete
  6. The week zoomed by but it was a good one, and now here we are in mid-October!
    I do like the dancing skeletons ... fun.

    Wishing you a good weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always loved those dancing skeletons as a kid

      Delete