Friday, January 19, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things


Five good things that happened this week.

1. I went with Himself to pick up the rental car so Moose could go into the shop. I was going to drive Moose home. I caught Himself in time just as he was pulling out of the parking lot to give me the keys to Moose.

2. I finished organizing the pantry

3. I think I saw a bluebird at the feeder

4. Play day with Teague started with breakfast at Beyond Full in Hopedale. The Cinnamon French Toast was amazing.

5. An urgent care visit turned out to be a mini Holy Cross reunion for Himself. The doctor who treated him recognized Himself. Had asked where he went to school. And then asked Himself if he knew 2 of his classmates. They lived across the hall from Himself and his roommate. The doctor was a year behind Himself's class and lives in the same town as us. Small world. 

How was your week?

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week for you. And what a small world! - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know your husband went to Holy Cross. Maybe he knew my cousin too-smile. Sounds like a good week except for the urgent care visit. If you get some meale worms and hang them at your feeder it keep bringing the bluebirds back. I have only had occasional ones until this winter. I put out the meale worms and now I have regular daily bluebirds. It's so cool . I hope you don't have a lot of snow coming your way, and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you got more done than did! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy week! Mine wasn't as busy but I managed to spend a bunch of $$$$$......🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I first got the bird feeder for Ink, but I enjoy watching the birds, too

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a good week for you and Himself. My week - taking some nature walks, organizing sketchbooks and journals, spending too much time on the internet, playing rummicube every night before we have dinner. I have been a loser lately but tonight I won!

    That's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Urgent care ... sounds ominous .. but i hope it wasn't... Nice to run into old friends. I have no trees in the vicinity..... hope i can attract some birds.. I haven't tried since moving here...... My World at the moment is covered up in little girl giggles, glitter and tutus... :) Have another beautiful week Cj! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pantry re-organizing is a satisfying task :) It's the one time I'm grateful my pantry is a closet and not a room.

    ReplyDelete